Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prayer for Ewad 12.7.11


Father God,
Thank You, I don’t know what I feel right now, but it’s good. I am not going to analyze why, I just want to be thankful. I don’t want to think about anything anymore other than the fact that You love me, and You will not let anything harm me. I have prayed over and over again that You keep Ewad safe, that is still my prayer Father God, and I will trust that You will keep him safe and happy always. Father I leave him into Your care. I will try to think less of him each day, knowing that You hold him in the palm of Your hands. Yes, I will still miss him and long for him but I will accept the fact that it’s not Your will for us to be together. That Your plans for him and me are greater than we could ever imagine. I will stop fighting and just trust You oh Lord. I am letting go of everything, I am letting You take the wheel Jesus.
 
Love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment